Terms of Service of CourtMarriage.co
Last Updated: 12th December 2023
2. Use of Services Our services are intended for those who are legally eligible to enter into a marriage. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you meet all such requirements.
3. Account Registration You may need to register for an account to access some of our services. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
4. Prohibited Conduct You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Using the service for any illegal purpose.
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others or the service.
- Transmitting harmful or disruptive code or software.
5. Fees and Payments If any fees are charged for our services, you agree to pay all applicable fees as described on the site in connection with such services selected by you.
6. Modifications to the Service We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CourtMarriage.co hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability CourtMarriage.co shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
9. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country/State], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will provide notice of any changes by posting the new Terms of Service on this page.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.